Moon Collider is an AI middleware developer based in Edinburgh, Scotland. We've worked on high-profile projects like Star Citizen, but our clients cover the whole range from indies to AAA. We’re currently looking for promising junior developers, with the first roles to be announced soon. We'd also like to talk to potential team leads.
What drives us here?
- to work closely with multiple studios on a varied line-up of titles
- to be at the true cutting edge of AI, building innovative tools based on real requirements
- to take a long-term view, beyond the demands of a single studio or game
- to be part of a small, focussed team with a reputation for solving hard problems
- to enjoy the quality of life in the beautiful city of Edinburgh
Who we are
At Moon Collider, you'll be joining a tight-knit expert team with extensive experience in games AI. Before you apply, meet the people you'll be working with from day to day.
How we work
We provide the opportunities and transparency that only a small company can – yet you'll find yourself working with a range of games studios on a varied line-up of titles.
What we do
We're the company behind Kythera, the next-generation AI middleware. To learn what Kythera can do and just who we do it with, check out our technical case studies.
Where we're based
Our roles are based in Edinburgh, Scotland, a beautiful city offering true quality of life. International applicants are welcome and relocation packages are available.
Ready to apply? Our current opportunities
We're currently recruiting for a Lead AI Programmer and an AI Programmer. We're also interested in hearing from PhD-qualified candidates who might want to join us in a research role.
For full information on all these roles, see our current list of opportunities.
Team photograph courtesy DNanderson.co.uk