Moon Collider is based in Edinburgh, Scotland and develops artificial intelligence for video games using our Kythera middleware. We are a very small team, working closely with a small number of international partners, which have included high profile names like Star Citizen, but cover the whole range from AAA to indie. We emphasise technical excellence and practical application: that is, we enjoy writing powerful features which use a minimum of resources, but we aren't afraid to get our hands dirty in getting the best results out to players.
Why might you want to work at Moon Collider?
- To work closely with multiple studios on a varied line-up of titles
- To be part of a small, focussed team with a reputation for solving hard problems
- To be given an opportunity to learn high-performance C++, the latest tools, games AI techniques, and to always keep learning
- To build innovative features and tools, but driven by real requirements and going out to players regularly
- To take a long-term view, beyond the demands of a single studio or game
- To use the best tools to do your job, and to constantly improve our own
- To enjoy living in the beautiful city of Edinburgh
We are just bringing an internship scheme where we plan to bring in a new junior developer every 3 months, as well as a summer internship. We're also interested in talking to potential leads for this new team. You can read more here.
Who we are
At Moon Collider, you'll be joining a tight-knit expert team with extensive experience in games AI. Before you apply, meet the people you'll be working with from day to day.
How we work
We provide the opportunities and transparency that only a small company can – yet you'll find yourself working with a range of games studios on a varied line-up of titles.
What we do
We're the company behind Kythera, the next-generation AI middleware. To learn what Kythera can do and just who we do it with, check out our technical case studies.
Where we're based
Our roles are based in Edinburgh, Scotland, a beautiful city offering true quality of life. International applicants are welcome and relocation packages are available.
Ready to apply? Our current opportunities
We have a rolling 3-month internship scheme and an available summer graduate internship. We're also interested in hearing from potential team leads. For full information on all these roles, see our current list of opportunities.
Team photograph courtesy DNanderson.co.uk